Three lineage options and two backgrounds for making wild and green characters in Fifth Edition!
Green Lineages presents three new plant-themed lineages for making wild and green characters in 5E, and two corresponding backgrounds to contextualize characters of other lineages within the cultures presented.
- Hail from the savage Greenwild as one of the powerful and communal aurx, green-skinned and fuelled by the sun!
- Be caught between two worlds as a strong and empathetic half-aurc, an unpredictable union of human and aurc to whom friends come first!
- Dwell among the forests of the world as one of the verdants, serene and contemplative treefolk!
- Contextualize your aurc or verdant character more firmly within their cultures using the Aurc Tribesperson and Verdant Copsetender backgrounds, or use them to play characters of other lineages raised within the forest or jungle!
Green Lineages is a FLEDGLING product, part of our line of stripped-back, shorter/experimental content. Read this to find out what that means!
- Our budget for Fledglings outside of writing, design and layout is close to, if not, zero. That means no art, no cartography, no external editing, unless we can produce it on that budget.
- We put every bit as much effort into said writing, design and layout as other, higher production products, and we think the content is just as high quality.
- We’ll be keeping an eye on the popularity of individual Fledglings and may elevate them from Fledgling status if they prove popular enough to warrant it. That means art, cartography, external editing, all that good stuff.
- Fledgling content may be rolled into other products down the line. Your Fledgling copy will always have the most up-to-date text.
- If Fledgling content is iterated on, its price may increase later. If you already own it, you already own it, and you’ve saved a bit of money. Hurrah!
- Overall, this is really a big experiment, and we don’t entirely know what the future holds, but we promise to do our best by you as thanks for supporting us.
Think of Fledglings as the equivalent of a Beta or Early Access game. We’ll do our best to produce as high-quality content as we can with our resources, but ultimately the network will decide how much attention these Fledglings get. The best thing you can do to help them get more attention is sharing them with people you think would be interested.
You can read more about Fledglings here.