Note that this listing is for a module for the Foundry VTT software ONLY, and you require an existing license for the Foundry VTT software – the PDF format is available over here.
Venture into the vault of Vaz’kin’rai, and pore over the Spire’s research into its mysterious origins…
Get both Vaz’kin’rai and Enchiridion: Vaz’kin’rai together in one place! Take your players on a 1st level one-shot beneath the village of Dur, and sprinkle the Enchiridion’s contents throughout your larger campaign.
- Two bespoke creature statblocks, including a Paragon Creature!
- Four new magic items!
- Five premade characters suitable for playing through Vaz’kin’rai!
- A host of original artwork by Izzy Collins, Emma Durno, and Robin Baxter!
- A fully supported hook, as well as suggestions for others and how to develop the storylines and themes the adventure introduces into a larger game!
- A selection of free companion Sonoria – audio ambiences and sound effects you can use to bring the adventure to life sonically!
Enchiridion: Vaz’kin’rai features:
- Six magic items from the vaults of The Silver Staff. Read from The Coiling Texts of Shattar-sin, don the Shroud of the Spent Star, and wield the Binary Staff, or even Ilio, the Shackled Sun!
- Rules for playing a vor’tai character. Cast aside mortal sight, and see the world through the psychic ripples of others!
- Rules for playing a salari character. Venture beyond Splisher Lake, and see what excitement the wider cave of the world has to offer!
- Lineage feats for both vor’tai and salari characters. Hone your mind even further, or tug upon the heartstrings of others!
- The Way of the Silver Staff, a monastic tradition for playing as a psychic monk from space!
- A background for characters hailing from the ranks of the Silver Staff. What drove you from the Argent Halls? What secrets did you unearth as a native of the Starscape?
- Custom adventure map, fully compatible and set up with Foundry’s line-of-sight system from first install.
- Full-colour, original art handouts and tokens ready for sharing with players.
- Three binaural ambiences and five sound effects to breathe auditory life into the adventure.
- Fully hyperlinked adventure text for seamless and easy use.
- 5 premade characters suitable for the adventure, complete with custom backgrounds.
- Enchiridion: Vaz’kin’rai’s magic items, background, subclass, feats, and lineage options converted for easy drag-and-drop functionality within Foundry.
Both Vaz’kin’rai and its Enchiridion come rooted in our original campaign setting, but both can easily be adapted to fit into other campaign settings with minimal effort.
Uncover the secrets of Vaz’kin’rai, and of the Starscape itself…
1. Purchase your license keys using the bundle here on the Animancer store.
2. Check your order confirmation email for your key.
3. Go to your user profile on the Foundry VTT website, and click the Premium Content button.
4. Copy your license key into the “Content Key:” field, and press the Activate Content button.
5. Your content should now be activated and linked to your user account. Open up the Foundry VTT software, and use the Module installation tools in the Setup and Configuration menu to install it!