Note that this listing is for a module for the Foundry VTT software ONLY, and you require an existing license for the Foundry VTT software – the PDF is available over here.
Also available alongside the adventure in the Deluxe Edition.
These notes should accompany Specimen 396-D. They cover all the information I could collate that was relevant to the origin site…
Enchiridion: Vaz’kin’rai is a collection of content for the 5th Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game, expanding on the people, organisations, and themes of Vaz’kin’rai.
Within this tome you’ll find:
- Six magic items from the vaults of The Silver Staff. Read from The Coiling Texts of Shattar-sin, don the Shroud of the Spent Star, and wield the Binary Staff, or even Ilio, the Shackled Sun!
- Rules for playing a vor’tai character. Cast aside mortal sight, and see the world through the psychic ripples of others!
- Rules for playing a salari character. Venture beyond Splisher Lake, and see what excitement the wider cave of the world has to offer!
- Lineage feats for both vor’tai and salari characters. Hone your mind even further, or tug upon the heartstrings of others!
- The Way of the Silver Staff, a monastic tradition for playing as a psychic monk from space!
- A background for characters hailing from the ranks of the Silver Staff. What drove you from the Argent Halls? What secrets did you unearth as a native of the Starscape?
Though the Enchiridion is tied to the Vaz’kin’rai adventure, it serves as a standalone product and its contents can be slotted into any campaign, regardless of whether you’ve run, read, or even heard of Vaz’kin’rai before!
The Starscape is home to many strange relics, peoples, and organisations. You need only open the way…
1. Purchase your license key here on the Animancer store.
2. Check your order confirmation email for your key.
3. Go to your user profile on the Foundry VTT website, and click the Premium Content button.
4. Copy your license key into the “Content Key:” field, and press the Activate Content button.
5. Your content should now be activated and linked to your user account. Open up the Foundry VTT software, and use the Module installation tools in the Setup and Configuration menu to install it!