Been a while since last we spoke, and I’m coming to you today with a short update regarding VTT support for the Vaz’kin’rai suite (I’m not sure if suite’s the best word. Line? Trio? Family? Slate? You know what I mean.) – they’re all available for Fantasy Grounds! The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed this has been the case for some time, I’ve just had other things getting in the way of letting folks know.
If you’ve picked up the Fantasy Grounds conversion of Corwyn, you’ll already have an idea of what’s in store for you, but here’s the headline features!
Vaz’kin’rai on Fantasy Grounds
The core adventure’s fully converted for use with Fantasy Grounds and to take advantage of its best features. This means:
- The adventure text is separated into hyperlinked, discrete chunks so you can grab the relevant information quickly and easily.
- The adventure map is configured with Fantasy Grounds’ Line of Sight system.
- All five premade characters are ready to go out of the box.
- All creatures in the adventure are setup with tokens and statblocks so they can slot right in to encounters.
- The adventure art is all available as shareable handouts for your players.
Enchiridion: Vaz’kin’rai on Fantasy Grounds
The Enchiridion is also fully converted and ready to roll for your Fantsy Grounds game, meaning:
- The lineage options, background, feats, and monk subclass are set up to function with the Fantasy Grounds character wizard.
- All the contents of the Silver Staff Vaults are ready to drag-and-drop onto your characters and treasure parcels.
- There are two tokens, one for salari and one for vor’tai characters included so you can visually represent your funky new PCs.
Fantasy Grounds rounds out our planned stable of VTT conversions for Vaz’kin’rai, so any further development cycles on Vaz’kin’rai will be spent improving and maintaining the core texts and these three conversions. If there’s a format you’d really love to see, you can of course get in touch and let us know (no promises!), and otherwise the best place to keep up to date on this stuff is through our mailing list below.
Thanks for reading, and we hope you’ll put these conversions to good use in your Fantasy Grounds campaigns!